Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 4th grade! Boy did my winter vacation fly by! I had so much that I wanted to do over vacation– I think I need another vacation to get it all finished!
I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. My husband and boys bought me a charm bracelet. The bracelet has 4 charms on it. Each charm is the boys birthstone. It is so beautiful. I also got a beautiful glass plate, a cook book, a Care Bear Note pad, and wooden signs for the classroom (which are still being finished!) I also got a LOT of socks! (they were from Charlie because he likes to wear my socks) 🙁
On Christmas Day my family and I stayed home and played with all of our new toys and games. On Sunday, we traveled up north to my parents house and celebrated Christmas with my parents, sister, and grandparents!
Unfortunatly- I spent the rest of Christmas vacation with the flu! Yuck! I was sick and so were the boys. So we watched movies, took long naps and played games when we were feeling okay!
On New Year’s Eve– Teddy went with the Boy Scouts to a Camp in and stayed up all night, and the rest of us stayed up to watch the ball drop. We were all able to stay up, except Charlie– who feel asleep just before the ball dropped!
Happy New Year! My New Year’s Resolution, is to get organized, and spend more time with my boys!

Please write about your Winter vacation and New Year’s Resolution! I want you to write with a lot of details. Tell me what you got for Christmas, were did you go, what did you do, who did you go with, what did you do for New Year’s and what is your New Year’s Resolution?

17 thoughts on “Happy New Year!

1. Happy New Year and first I had to rap all the gift for Jaxen`s birthbay party.I alos had to rap the gifts that I gave to my family for christmas. I had fun watching my familys face when they open there gifts. I alos had fun spenning time with my family.My New Year Resolution is to go green.

2. Hey 4th grade! its me colton and what i did forchristmas is slept in because on regular school weeks i get picked up from my grandmas house by my dad at 11 oclock! Anyway what i got for christmas was a bike,eletric guitar,some games for my DS,clothes, PS2 controllors.and 120 dolors ingift cards and money. The bad thing is now i am only down to two dollors and 47 cents. Because i spent my money on a DS holder and that new DS game drawn to life collection. I also got my sister somrthing for Christmas i dont know if you know it but its called pie to the face but i got in trouble for doing it so i gaver my real present. it was a statue of Liberty nelace with dangalling stars and to be nice i gave my mom some of my 120 dollors. But i dident get anyone else any thing.That was what i did for christmas. My new years resalution is to play more video games and get more sleep. What i did for new years was stay up the whole night until the sun came up which was around 9 oclock in the morning. So thats what i di over Christmas and new years. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS

3. On the thersday befor new yers my grand parints tock me and my cosans.To there cabin we had fun befor we went up to my grand parins. houes on crismas eve we had diner and disrit and then we. opind gifts after that we got to play with are gifts befor we went. home to go to bed on crismas day when I opind a big gift it. was a key bord it has a lot of difrant songs and tons to it we got it out on sunday.

4. This is what i did over my winter brake.I helped my Mommy make winter cookies and me and my family went out and got a christmas tree and we got to deckerate the christmas tree. I always put on the tree star. I even got a cellphone that i wanted but it was not pink it is blue and i got a mp3 player and my uncle glenn and my aunt lori got me a digital camra.I took alot of pictures of my mommy daddy sister and brother. My dog R.J ran away and i tried to help my mommy and daddy look for him but he was no where to be found.My brother got alot of toy story stuff.Yesterday i helped my mommy and daddy with my brothers birthday party. He got a toy story cake. That is what i did over my winter brake. My NEW YEARS RESOLUTION Is I WANT TO BE A GOOD BIG SISTER AND TO DO THE BEST I CAN IN SCHOOL AND TO BE A GOOD FRIEND.AND TO HELP MY BROTHER AND SISTER WITH THEIR HOME WORK.ALSO TO HELP MY BROTHER TALK. THAT IS MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.

5. This is what i did over my winter brake.Well on Christmas Eve I was with my dad and on Christmas but onlyo half the day.My dad and Terri got me clothing,a water bottle but forget the rest. OH and on Christmas Eve I went to my grandmas house. she got me a blanket and some coloring stuff.After that I went to my pappys and he got me two gift cards and some coloring stuff too. when I was done opening preasents at my dads I went to my aunts house with my mom and her boyfriend oh and ofcourse Griffin. MY Nana was already there. we ate and then we opened are gifts. I got clothing a bouncing thing and a book and movie. When we where done there we went to my moms boyfriends house and opened gifts there. I got clothing, a toothbrush, and a pillow pet.On Christmas Eve i went to Emmas and we set off fireworks. I stayed up all night until 3:00 playing a card game called spit its fun. Although i missed my family i had fun but I didnt see the ball drop because i was watching th fireworks. One more thing my New Years resolution is to be good. Thats what i did over my winter brake

6. For Christmas I stayed at my house to celebrate.My cousins came over so we could celebrate Christmas.We had so much fun.He always wanted to play my xbox cause he didn’t like my wii.Until Christmas day.My family stayed up all night just for Christmas to come.I got a really cool present for Christmas.I got guitar hero warriors of rock and it came with a guitar and a set of drums,it was kinda what I wanted.My cousin couldn’t resist guitar hero.Luckily he got tired at almost 3:00 am.I play with guitar hero alot usually but i still play with the xbox360 kinect.I use it to play my games and to watch movies.Those were probably the best presents I ever got. Few days later past,my cousin already went back to North Carolina,and it was New Years eve.What I did for New Years eve was getting ready for midnight.Also my friend came over to my house and we both had ipods, he had his I had my sisters cause i kinda lost mine. He turned the channel to channel 8 at 11:58 pm. We were ready and we signed into facebook so we could sayppy New Year. And we did. Everyone we knew did it at tye same time but i still regret staying up untill 12:00 am. Because i was really sleepy.In the morning we played the game i got for Christmas he played drums cause he didn’t get the hang of guitar,i had the game on medium so there was no way he could probably survive medium on guitar,well maybe on drums but guitar no way.Then he had to leave and asked me to go to his house and my parents did let me.It was kinda crazy over there.His brother all he does is stay in his room playing his ps3.Well it really was fun over and i still like the game i have for wii and i still like the xbox 360 kinect.

7. Over the brake i went to my nanny’s house and we went to the movies and saw Yogie Bear, i loved it so much that i wanted to see it agian. After the movie we went to AppleBees & i had a meatball samwitdh. It was huge so i cut it in to two, i ate one part and got full so i boxed it. but to my dismay i frogot it at at the place. After that we went to dairy queen, i had a mini trufl blizzard. The next day i split wood with me Pappy it was fun. For christmas i got the nerf stampeed. I also got 2 DS games, Persy jackson & PACKMAN World3. On new years eav i went to our neighbor’s house and played all sorts of games. also we went to the penn state party and played outside. we wehere playing spys and i hid under the cars and no one could find me until i cameout. so i used it the whole time.it tuned out that pennstate lost.

8. This Christmas I went three different places!For Christmas eve. I went to my aunt Erins house to eat dinner and open one of are Christmas presents becuase thats one of are family traditions.We had lots of fun until she had no water because a pipe broke and then it got really cold.Christmas day we had it at are house.We had a dinner and opened the rest of are presents.My favorite present was my ipod touch and then the swiss army knife my dad gave me,it has a cross on it with daisys.The next day we went to my uncle Shaynes,he lives in Haggerstown.I got sick while driving down and so I didn’t feel so good.I got to see my dads side of the family,we call them the Foy Boys. 😉 I got to see my cousins,Logan and Levi.We went back to the hotel and in the morning we got to swim in the pool and the hot tub.After all this we had to go home:( For new years I had Gracie,Sami and her sister Lizzy over.We had ice cream and played games until I passed out on the couch but woke up just in time to see the ball drop!

9. WHAT I DID OVER WINTER BRACK IS IWENT TO MY 2 GRANDMA
    AND GRANDPAS HOUSES MY GRANDMA GOT ME A SNOWBORD
    4 CRHISMAS AND MY ANTCARROLE AND UNCLE TIM GOT ME A
    R/C POWER JET SCY IT IS A SPEASHLE EDISHEN IYS TWICE AS
    FAST IT CAN GO 40 MPH AND MY PARENTS GOT ME A TOOL KIT
    A DRAFTING KIT AND A CAN OF OLD SPICE COLONE JUST IF YA WONT TO SMELL IT WALK PAST AND GES WHAT MY 3 CATS
    DID ON NEW YEARS EVE SNIFFLES WENT LOONEY AND I GES SHE WAS HUNGRY BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING BUSERK SO NEW YEARS NIGHT ME MOM AND DAD HAD TO TAKE HER TO GRANDMAS HOUSE
    OH AND MY UNCALE GILL GAVE MEA DRAFTING TABEL AND HE ALSO
    GAVE SOME THING FOR ME AND MY COUSENT KIMBELY AN ORGEN
    KIMBERLY IS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD THE END NOW THAT WHAT I DID OVER WINTER BRACK GOOD BY

10. My,winter break was GREAT! But I wish it snowed but anyway me and my family still had a great time. We stayed home for christmas we watched football had a big and great meal.And the best part was the presents.I got justed what I wanted a DSI XL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. I got a lot of preasents 1 I got 2 posters Alice From Twilight and the cat cat from Alice In Wonderland. And a CD player with 3 Nickle back CDs. I got a cool DVD player some dvds and alot more .
    REMEBER TO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! My winter vacation was awesome! For Christmas I got a lot of stuff but I really opened all my presents on Christmas Eve because on Christmas we were going to a very fancy restraunt but both Lincoln and I hated it and I was sick so I would have eaten almost nothing any way. Something I got for Christmas was a wallet. I also got video games, LEGOs, and more!
    On New Year’s Eve we watched a movie! On New Year’s Day we went to my brother Rick’s church with him and Kathy. My New Year’s Resolution is to live healthier.

13. Happy new year. i had a awesome new year did you.On thursday the next day i got off of school i got to go see my cousins in maryland.there are three of them mason,jake,and carlina.i played with them the whole entire dat with them.next we were going to go bowling but it was a three hour wait.So,we got to go eat at a fansy dinner place.then my dad came to pick me up & i got to watch the steelers game on the computer.when i got home i went to bed.The next day firday i got up cooked breackfast.we had bacon with eggs & toast.after we spent the rest of the day baking cookies and made a ginger bread house.Almost forgot i went to curch and sang in a couir.and who ever came got to eat cookies after because there were like 7 tabels on each side of the curch.we have a big curch.then we went home and fell asleep.on chistmas morning i woke up got everyone up and ate dinner.then open stokings.next our parents open the certains and all the presents almost coverd the tree.my sisster and me got to get a picture with all of our cats under the christmas tree.THEN we got to open our presents under the tree.i got a ripstick,my own blanket,wii fit with a blue cover on it,clothes,apples to apples,sorry,sorry sliders,mind flex,a small blue ray dvd plarer that is blue,lots of movies,just dance 2,moiro cart,& new morio bros.we had family over. On sunday the day after christmas i went to curch.after words we went shopping for snow stuff.the next day my other cusins came over.next day went tubing for 2 hours.came home and played games.new year had friends over.had a big dinner.and played wii till the ball dropped.we all had sparkling citer.that is almost what i did during my breack

14. WHEN IT WAS CHRISTMAS, I WOKED UP AND MY DAD, NANA, AND PAPOU WERE UP TO.THEY TOLLED ME TO OPEN GIFTS NOW, SO I WENT BY THE STOCKING AND TOOK DOWN THE STOKING. I PUT THE STOCKING ON THE FLOOR AND DUMPED MY LITTLE GIFTS AND OPENED MY FIRST GIFT AND IT WAS A LITTLE CUB BUT IT WAS HARSD BECAUSE THERE IS A LITTLE BUTTON. THERE WAS ANOTHER GIFT THAT I SHOOCK AND IT MADE A JINGLEBELL SOUND SO I OPENED IT AND IT WAS A RAINDEER THAT POOPS SOUR AND KIND OF SWEET CANDY. WHEN I WAS DONE WITH OPENING THE GIFTS, I OPENED ONER MORE GIFT THAT WAS FROM MY AUNT AND UNCLE. IT WAS A GREEN BRITHSTONE

15. Wow did my winter break go by fast. On Christmas eve we gave santa a gift too. On Christmas some family came and we had christmas lazana. I liked all my presents too. I hoped you had a merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Happy New year !!! over the brake I went to nan & paps house.I went and got some gifts we all had fun play with are new stuff. My brother got me a pockeymon ball for chrismas. we all had fun.

17. WHAT I DID THIS CHRISMAS IS I WENT DOWN TO MY DADS & GOT SO MANY THINGS A SKATEBORD&SANTAPAWS THE MOVIE &A BARBIE DOLL & SKINKY ANDMY NEW YEAR REVERLOSHION IS TOHELP MY MOM.